Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
gd95-02-26 s1t01 Let The Good Times Roll
gd95-02-26 s1t02 West LA Fadeaway
gd95-02-26 s1t03 Queen Jane Approximately
gd95-02-26 s1t04 Lazy River Road
gd95-02-26 s1t05 Mama Tried
gd95-02-26 s1t06 Mexicali Blues
gd95-02-26 s1t07 Don't Ease Me In
gd95-02-26 s2t01 Drums
gd95-02-26 s2t02 Iko Iko
gd95-02-26 s2t03 Samson & Delilah
gd95-02-26 s2t04 Ship Of Fools
gd95-02-26 s2t05 Estimated Prophet
gd95-02-26 s2t06 Eyes Of The World
gd95-02-26 s2t07 Drums
gd95-02-26 s2t08 Space
gd95-02-26 s2t09 I Need A Miracle
gd95-02-26 s2t10 Days Between
gd95-02-26 s2t11 Not Fade Away
gd95-02-26 s2t12 Box Of Rain
- Thanks to Charlie Miller for coordinating this effort
- Thanks to Dave Flaschner and Chris Davis for the shnid91244 AKG 460 source which supplies a 0:04 patch in "Eyes Of The World"
- This is not the monitor mix
- Bob Weir on acoustic guitar for "Mama Tried > Mexicali Blues" and "Don't Ease Me In"
- Sikiru Adepoju on talking drums for the 2nd set opening "Drums", as well as for the "Drums > Space > I Need A Miracle > Days Between" sequence
- David Murray on saxophone for "Estimated Prophet > Eyes Of The World"
- Miracle space included in "I Need A Miracle"
- Pitch corrected
To my ears, Garcia sounded better in Sp95 than in Winter '94, though those late '94s - upon recent listening - are better than expected. For this one, in particular, skip the rest and go straight for the Estimated. Everything from there on, with David Murray, is rather good.